Vantage Point is looking for qualified candidates to fill this contract position located in the Metro DC area. Candidate will be a member of the Operations and Maintenance team for a 6+ month contract position.
- Support the configuration and administration of the iProcess, Business Events, and Business Works. Work closely with the development and architecture teams
- Support the architecture and development teams through the design, installation of TIBCO architecture components and develop code and work with software development organization to ensure functional requirements are met
- Serve as first POC with product vendor for support and integration issues. Integrate with other COTS products, configure, customize, develop, install, trouble shoot, and provide operational support
- Assist with the development of the releases of the application into production
Requested Skills with about 5 years of experience:
- Oracle (list type: module, portal, etc)
- WebSphere (list type: content mgr, server, developer)